Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009


01.01.2009

I may not wish much other than joy and happiness..

Career
Not yet at the peak but I'm reaching. This is the year for my career!

Studies
Hoping will complete my Masters and that's it for now.

Love
For the hardship and tough journey that we've been through, I realized rewarding myself and him is less important than respect and honor others thought.

Friends
For those who come and go they deceptive because the real one they stay.

Financial
A new year brings renewed hope and goals, especially when it comes to finances so a comprehensive personal financial planning should be implemented!

Miscellaneous
  • Don't cut hair
  • Be more patient
  • Talk less
  • Keep fit

0 comments on "2009"

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates