Thursday, December 4, 2008

An answer to Aesha's question..


Q: married?

somebody is getting married on Jan 2009. nice one 'friend'.

A: Yup..yup..yup
Cik bedah, this is what u're waiting for cik bedah.. U so slow la, stay at Pilah make u so slow. This news u also don't know. Why? U don't read paper meh? All...u want me to tell. Always me has to tell. Simple-simple thing also I have to tell. I have Hollywood stars wedding more important for me to invenstigate. I don't care la if local celebrity.
But because cik bedah and aesha are my friends, i broke the rules. Of course to invenstigate local celebrity is on my fingertip, so easy.. i dont have to look for them, they come and see me. But you people are so lazy to find what's new even it's in Malaysia. But ok la, now i found the answer to your question kan, so good la. U just don't have to do anything, click-click-click u got the information. Easy life but nemind i tell u la.
Actually she asked me to accompany her to bridal house.Ala normal la, people sure ask me to follow one.I have good taste,she said.Ok la so i follow. Not much interesting la, she does what bridal-to-be does la, try-try..take it off try another one and asked 'Cantik tak?' if i say yes she say no. Then try again until the shop close. Tommorow continue. So tired u know. Tommorow I don't want to follow la. Anyway, for you two..this is so special tau. I snapped a picture for you. This exclusive at my blog only. This is the person that you ask-ask. In her wedding dress. Do not tell anyone k. Keep it to yourself only. You want to see the picture?

Click here...

4 comments on "An answer to Aesha's question.."

AzUraAa on December 5, 2008 at 12:51 AM said...

cissssssssssss.....bemcikkkk!!!cik bedah tak suke...hohoho..u ni nyahhh, dah mereng sbb tak jadik the 1st one to know ee..hahahaha..cik bedah tumpang mereng la yee..

`BaHa` on December 5, 2008 at 1:16 AM said...

hahaha jgn marah cik bedah hiburan di petang hari

syuhada on December 10, 2008 at 4:01 AM said...

baha, quote sentence ni.

"like i don't know"

hehehehehe :P

antiperampas on December 10, 2008 at 6:45 PM said...

harusla u know syud ;p

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates