Thursday, October 1, 2009

Raya vs Birthday video


I wish to upload this video at the previous entry. But y'all know la it takes four flights to and fro to Sabah waiting it's finished uploading. Request to enhance this function has been raised earlier and they said it's not like overnight cure. Sigh.

video

Kebetulan besok (2/10), it's my eldest brother birthday. Oh ya he's in the video who did the counting so why not I dedicate this birthday song to him hehe though the fact is I can sing better!

Happy 35th Birthday.. err should I put 'x' to replace 3 or 5? =)

0 comments on "Raya vs Birthday video"

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates