Thursday, August 11, 2011

One month away from 1st Amirversary


12 August 2011

Another 30 days before Amir's first birthday. Honestly, as a mother this is so exciting. I've been watching him grow from a tiny baby to a toddler now. These last 30 days will travel quickly, i bet.


Phew. Sebak pun ada. When Amir turns 1, meaning it's been a year I never got to see my late brother. The person that I hang out with the most. So, birthday Amir takde lah yang besar-besaran. Celebrate dengan close family saja. Kalau buat pun, kenduri arwah dan akikah. Insya allah kalau ada rezeki. One thing for sure, setiap kali bulan 9, around Amir's birthday, mommy and baba akan bawak Amir jalan-jalan. New exposure and experience for you to gain. Tahun ni kita bermula dengan Sabah :)  Doakan ada rezeki kita pergi tempat lain pulak the coming years.


Anak bujang mommy dah besar... Alahai sentimental betul ;p

Hey, read my bib! (I'm the boss around here)


I think I wanna dive..


I'm freeeee! Weee...


I know I'm macho but I just hate mascot.





Balloooooooons!



Commando Amir.




Boleh lawan kerut saya??





Amir, 11 months ago....

Fresh from the womb.

3 comments on "One month away from 1st Amirversary"

Fiez Kejora on August 11, 2011 at 7:09 PM said...

mcm xcaye je kan dh hampir setahun jdi mommy...tahniah yer...fareez bru nk msuk 9 bulan...huhu...
moga arwah abg baha di tempatkan di kalangan org mukmin...al-fatihah

Mrs Nageb on August 11, 2011 at 7:17 PM said...

Sekejap je kan :)

Dina Zakaria on August 11, 2011 at 8:21 PM said...

how time flies..=)

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates