Thursday, January 3, 2013

Preterm Labor Symptom


So, semalam dah follow up dengan Prof Hashim berkenaan contractions attack last 2 days. Luckily, we still engaged with the same gynae, he already know what to do for my case. It's confirmed what I had experienced the other day is similar with the one during my first pregnancy. Now dah start di'trigger' dengan contractions yang sebegitu.
According to Prof, mission kalini untuk tahan delivery at least until 34 weeks, which is 4 more weeks to go. And if contractions continue at that time, Prof kata saya akan dibiarkan deliver aje. Tapi since masa Amir, I dapat bertahan until 37 weeks so kemungkinan besar this time pun i dapat reach full term.

TPL stories here and here.

Jadi, antara alternatif ialah makan duphaston sekali 4 biji akan stop kan contraction. I took that medicine on the 2nd day of contraction attacks. No wonder lepas tu dah takde contraction yang intense. By right, kena continue ambil 2 tablets per day. Tapi, bila jumpa Prof semalam dia terus bagi injection that can last for a week - to halt contraction. So from this week onwards, I have to rely on this injection sampai lah 34 weeks. Ada 2 injections lagi to go. Huhuhu. But I have to bear with it, to deliver a premature baby is much more risky.
Tenang dan convinced lepas consult dengan Prof. And memang sampai ke harini, no contraction at all. And thanks to him, he is so responsive to my sms and inquiry.
Cuma, petang semalam bawak Amir pergi playground. I was sitting on the bench then suddenly rasa macam pee. Ok, yang ni I memang panicked because I'm sure I did not peed in my pants. Ajak Amir balik dia tak nak pulak, puas pujuk. Bila bangun dari bench, I saw memang ada kesan basah atas kerusi, sedikit.
Mujur lah husband babysitter boleh tengokkan Amir dekat playground dan I dengan lajunya (1km\sejam) naik atas untuk check. Ya, seluar memang basah. Tapi since kuantiti sedikit bukanlah waterbag ruptured so I maintain to be calm. Walaupun risau kot lah waterbag pecah malam tu confirm tak dapat ambil exam esoknya (Jumaat).

Alhamdulillah, I woke up with a healthy body this morning. Nothing happen last night, except for I tidur mati tak sedar apa ;p I believe du'a and best wishes from my husband, family and friends have blessed me today. Takde masalah masa jawap exam kecuali part yang tak study tu dah tentu bermasalah untuk dijawap hehehe
I have another big war which I harap I sempat untuk pergi berperang sebelum I deliver - proposal defense that is. 3 more weeks which is at my 33 weeks of pregnancy and the final week that I can rely on the injection! Hahahahaha

Apalagi nak cakap hahaha aje lah... Huhuhu

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone








2 comments on "Preterm Labor Symptom"

Unknown on January 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM said...

glad u make it. and ur gyane is so good. alhamdulillah for that. cuaknya dgr cerita u.

i pray the best for u

Unknown on January 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM said...

baru td browsing babycenter for preterm labor symptoms..... tergerak hati pulak nak baca...mana nak tau kan ...now I baru 29weeks

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates