Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hectic weekend + Family time


Tengah hari Sabtu we went to eCurve mengejar Hitz cruiser. Because my brother and I are hunting for Marc by Marc Jacob tags. They currently having some promotions. For details, click here.


MBMJ tag no 5

Then, we off to My Dear warehouse di  No 34, Jln Meranti Jaya 10, Meranti Industrial Park, Puchong. As mentioned in the previous post, kami ni nak mencari stroller for twin untuk Puan Seri Azura. Since I called a few baby centers tapi diorang takde tandem stroller brand My Dear, maka I decided to check with the warehouse which kedai yang ada jual. They said come over to warehouse, they don't have the display item, tengok from catalogue aja. So better study dulu item yang u nak beli from its website. Harga beli dari warehouse murah from retail, maybe plus minus 10% kot or it depends on particular item jugak kot. Say for stroller tu, price shown online is RM489.90 tapi I beli dari warehouse RM351 saje.

High chair En Amir pulak RM119.90 (online), tapi we all beli for RM90. Fair enough.

Ok, lepas selesai semua urusan terus balik rumah because we were expecting guests come over to our apt. Sebab malam tu I have family dinner. Hmmm our first time gathering since my late brother passed away, 7 months ago. Lagi lah teringat kat my brother, selalunya dia lah yang arrange kan gathering.

We had dinner at Istana Bambu restaurant. Click here for directions. A padi-field concept serving life seafood and nusantara cuisine. Food dia memang sedap. 4.2 stars!















Memang terbaik! Kalau tidak, takkan ada yang tersandar tu... ;p

Ok, Sunday nya pulak berehat-rehat di rumah. It was cloudy, bapak dan anak syiok tidur..


Petangnya pula we went to my sis in law's place. Hang out with Ami's family and Amir's cuz.
















Alike? Hehehe

Phew! Siap jugak entry ;p

3 comments on "Hectic weekend + Family time"

MyRule on April 17, 2011 at 8:12 PM said...

sama ngan high chair ammar..tapi ammar kaler ijau. I beli masa warehouse my dear..dapatla rm70 kot. Barang2 my dear ni ok gak kan.. :P

Nur on April 17, 2011 at 8:16 PM said...

ala lagi murah, rugi I tak pergi warehouse sale tu..

Barang My Dear not bad, especially those items yang u tak perlu beli mahal-mahal sangat pun, pakai pun sekejap je..

MyRule on April 17, 2011 at 10:29 PM said...

murah la skit..beli time my dear buat warehouse bulan 2 aritu x silap.. i beli sekali baby buggy and todler pram..berbaloi2 la.. :p

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates