Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mommy takes leave, Amir takes control!


Hello,

My mommy is now busy with her paperwork. She's going back to school soon. So, I will take over.

Since I have the chance to create a post, I want to talk about myself. From my point of view (not mommy's)

I am 6 months and 3 weeks old. I'm reaching 7 months, wuuuhuuuu I can't wait (oh this sounds like mommy).

I love eating! When abang Hazim eats bread, I want to eat bread too. When mommy eats nasi with sambal, and while she's talking to baba I will try my best to reach the sambal. Most of the times, I failed. Pssstt baba.., you should help me to distract mommy so she's not aware what I'm trying to do.
And when baba smok---- ooppss, i don't want to do it, not good for lungs.

I heard mommy complaining about I don't drink much from bottle. But, I don't understand. Why should mommy waste money to buy bottles when she has my favourite bottles? Mommy was upset if I did not drink from bottle but she herself drinks from a cup. When I try to hold her cup, she pulls my hand away. This is unfair. I am 6 months old you know... But I still love mommy!

Now I enjoy myself playing with the walker. The walker brings me to all over the place in the house. I can reach TV, I want to shake hand with Pocoyo. I can taste the TV remote control, mommy no longer has to help take things for me. I can pull table cloth (I hope there's a plate of sambal on the table will slide down onto my walker). I can eat ibu's curtain. I can spend half an hour doing that but still hungry. When I'm hungry I will cry for milk. Please take note, is not that I love to cry but the book says it's a way to communicate with people. Especially most of big people don't understand when I said ba ba ba ba ba.. Another thing that I don't understand, these big peoples always teach me to say ball, hello, bye-bye, book but they don't want to learn my language. Poor big people, big but lazy.

I can make sounds other than uwaaaa.. I can say ba ba ba ba ba, mmmmmm, ma ma ma ma, da da da.. Most of the times I say ba ba ba ba ba. Baba always show excitement when I say that. I'm confused. I want milk why is he jumping and laughing. Sometimes when they hear me say something, they say bebel. What... I say ba ba ba not bel bel bel. Sigh, old people. I usually smile back to them, I dare not being rude to elderly. So, in summary I rarely make the uwaaaa.. sound anymore. It sounds like a baby, which of course I'm not. I'm a big boy! 6 months old boy!

When mommy goes to work, I stay with ibu and abang Hazim - remember the Astro Boy. After taking a bath, abang Hazim will comb and set his hair as what he called rambut pacak. He does that to my hair too. Hair? I believe he did, he says 'encemnya Amir! Rambut pacak..' That's my abang Hazim. When mommy come back from office and wants to take me home, abang Hazim will stand at the door and shout 'Bye Amir.. bye... bye.. bye Amir.. bye' until mommy and I reach our car. If I don't come to ibu's place because it's weekend or mommy not working, abang Hazim will call mommy's phone. I remember mommy has bought me a phone, why don't abang Hazim call that phone instead?

During night, I sleep with mommy and baba. I know I have baby cot but when I sleep there, it's dark and lonely. So I cry. Again, it's not because I love to cry but the book says (PLS copy from the 3rd pharagraph). Phew, it's really hard to talk to big people. I have to mention thing many times. Where were we just now? I'm kidding you, I just want to imitate big people. Of course I remember, sleep bawah ketiak mommy! Uuupsss!!!!

Ok, bye!


That's all? Is that all you want to say?



Yes, boy doesn't talk much.. girl does.


How about put some pictures?


2 is enough, here we go..




You put 3 la sonny ;p


Oh, it's because you didn't teach me to count yet. And excuse me for grammar errors, what do you expect from 6 months old boy.


See you soon!

14 comments on "Mommy takes leave, Amir takes control!"

syud on April 7, 2011 at 12:59 AM said...

his obsession with sambal is cute! hahaha

Mrs Nageb on April 7, 2011 at 1:12 AM said...

Oh Amir...kamu sudah pandai speaking pada usia 6 month? OMG so cute..

yienjr on April 7, 2011 at 3:50 AM said...

Amir sgt bijak sama mcm ur mommy!!! Yeahhhh

Zach's Momma on April 7, 2011 at 3:51 AM said...

hahaha.. so funny n cute lah u ni amir :)

Budak Nakal on April 7, 2011 at 7:00 AM said...

Brilliant post.

Dina Zakaria on April 7, 2011 at 5:48 PM said...

omaigooddd!!so comel lah amir..pity elderly right??they have diploma, degree, master in fact phd but they dont understand when baby talks!!=D

Dira Isa on April 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM said...

"Poor big people, big but lazy"

HAHHAHAHAHA~

aunty rara cant stop laughing tergolek2.


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~

Elly Jade on April 8, 2011 at 2:48 AM said...

pandainya amir taip..ehehe
wow,since small he likes sambal n spicy food.hehe

[ Hanie ] on April 8, 2011 at 5:03 AM said...

hee so cute!
wahh dah bole sebut bababa mamaa? pandai die ye :)

Miss Sweet Tooth on April 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM said...

omg... lame da x blogwalking kat cnie...
rindunye... amir nmpk makin bersemangat...
=) amir jgn nkl2.... sambal x bgs... akak kena mc dua ari tau amir.. gara2 sambal... so.. say no to sambal!

Nadiah Suhaidi on April 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

Comelnya & bijaknya Amir :)

naddynad on April 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM said...

hahaha sonok baca entri ni!!

dialicious on April 11, 2011 at 12:56 AM said...

dah pandai ckp n type!!hehe..tomey!

fizanur on April 12, 2011 at 5:27 AM said...

singgah sini. salam ziarah

13 perkara yang orang tak beritahu tentang penyusuan

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates