Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Affordable & Worth the money car seat. Seeking opinion.


Now I'm planning to get a car seat for Amir. There will be times where I have to drive alone with him. He has outgrown his newborn car seat cum carrier.

So I'm seeking for mother's opinion for an affordable car seat which is less than RM350. I know most of branded car seat are way expensive than my budget, (that's why I'm asking if u ever came across the cheap one ;p ) my concern is the usage of the car seat itself very little so I don't think I should spend the extra cash on this item. Amir usually will not last long sitting in his car seat.

As long as it has the safety harness, not required padded seat - it's fine with me :)


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 comments on "Affordable & Worth the money car seat. Seeking opinion."

Raihana on May 17, 2011 at 7:52 PM said...

good entry !! :) x forget to share later once u get one :) p/s: just get linked with ur blog :)

Nur on May 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM said...

halluu mommy rhana, pleasure to have u in the list :)

anyway, tulah i don't think all people are looking for branded items. especially car seat i prefer to buy less expensive one ;p

naddynad on May 18, 2011 at 9:52 PM said...

baha : my dear ada!! hehe rm290. nad baru beli last month utk 2nd car seat for my dotter..(i pergi direct kt kilang)
her main car seat is concord ultimax
:)
and oh i link u k. tata

goblogbyfarah on May 18, 2011 at 11:00 PM said...

kalau budget u less than RM350, go for Aldo brand. ok jugak :)

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates