Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's day; Can you feel the vibe?


When I reached my desk this morning, I saw a piece of note and chocolate! Weeee.. This advance wish really make my day.

It's from my boss, Dr Christine - she's nice and sweet.

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Amir, thanks for making me a proud mother :)

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 comments on "Mother's day; Can you feel the vibe?"

Dina Zakaria on May 5, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

its our first time celebrating as a mommy..happy mothers day to us..=)

Fiez Kejora on May 5, 2011 at 8:21 PM said...

mcm teruja gitu kan...hihi..happy mothers day ye...

✿ n.i.e.y.x.z.h.a ✿ ™ on May 8, 2011 at 1:27 AM said...

bestnyeee... nak cekelat jugakk!

✿ Happy Mommy's Day! ✿

Mommies Commitee

 

Motherhood journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates