- begin as early as 3 months
- Between the ages of 4 and 7 months, baby's first tooth pushing through the gum line
- The first teeth to appear usually are the two bottom front teeth (central incisors). Checked!
- followed 4 to 8 weeks later by the four front upper teeth (central and lateral incisors) Checked! But only one has appeared.
- About a month later, the lower lateral incisors (the two teeth flanking the bottom front teeth) will appear
- Next to break through the gum line are the first molars (the back teeth used for grinding food)
- then finally the eyeteeth (the pointy teeth in the upper jaw)
- Most kids have all 20 of their primary teeth by their third birthday
•Drooling (which can lead to a facial rash)
Since yesterday afternoon, babysitter dah bagi Amir minum gripe water. Petang semalam he seems okay. Malam tadi before tido minum gripe water lagi sekali, semalam Amir tido lena!! Wuuhuuu.. Pagi tadi pun mood dia dah okay. I think gripe water helps. Semalam we bought Oregel - teething pain relief gel from pharmacy. Mungkin membantu jugak.